DATES: September 22-24, 2022
OFFERING: A select number of saddlehorses and young prospects!
WHERE: Online only! Details on online bidding will be provided as the sale draws near.
FORMAT: Timed-out auction, also known as a silent auction. There will be no auctioneer or live event, the horses will simply be available to bid on online from the opening date to the closing date!
Bidding will open at a set time on Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 and remain open until a set time on Saturday, September 24th, 2022. Buyers may register to bid on our website and either manually enter a new bid any time they wish to bid against competitors, or enter their maximum bid and allow the system to automatically represent their bid against competitors, up to the point that their maximum amount has been reached.
Bidding on each horse will close sequentially at a set interval, known as a “staggered close” system. Once a horse’s bidding closes the sale will be final, so do not get left out by waiting to adjust your bids until the last minute! If a horse’s predetermined reserve price is not met, the horse will not be sold. If the current bid does not meet the reserve price, bidders will see a notification on the bidding screen.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: We look forward to offering a good set of horses, and every horse will be backed with our confidence via the Diamond-McNabb Good-Fit Guarantee (see below). However, as a prospective internet buyer, it is YOUR responsibility to personally contact us in advance of the sale and do your best to ensure that a horse is a good fit before you bid. Our goal is to help each customer find the horse of THEIR dreams, so pick up the phone or shoot us an email, and let us help you navigate the long-distance shopping process!
GUARANTEES: All horses will sell with a 72-hour soundness guarantee as described in the Terms & Conditions of the sale (below). All horses will also sell with our Diamond-McNabb 30-Day Good-Fit Guarantee, as described in the Terms & Conditions of the sale.
TRANSPORTATION: Transportation of horses is the responsibility of the buyer. Diamond-McNabb can keep horses free of charge for one week following the sale, and can keep them longer for a daily boarding fee, if space allows. Please note that Diamond-McNabb is not liable for sold horses, as full liability for the horse transfers to the buyer at the time of the auction’s close.
Send us an email or give us a call by using the Contact page on our website!
Thank you for participating in the 2021 Diamond-McNabb Ranch Horse Sale Fall Internet Offering. Please be aware of the following Terms and Conditions of the Sale, which will apply to all sales and which provisions are deemed accepted in their entirety by all prospective participants, bidders and buyers.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, DIAMOND-MCNABB AND INVITED CONSIGNORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE ARENO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THOSE SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBED HEREIN. Although efforts have been made to assure accurate representations of the horses’ current condition, history and performance record, all horses are sold “as-is” and “where-is”, except as otherwise expressly stated herein. Diamond-McNabb or the consignor, whichever is the Seller of a given horse, represents as follows:
a. Good title to the horse is held by Seller and will pass to Buyer.
b. The horse is sound of limb, heart, eyes and wind as of sale day. See Section 5 on soundness guarantee for full explanation.
c. The horse is not a known cribber.
d. The horse is accurately described as to age and sex. In the case of stallions, this means that both testicles are descended on sale day. In the case of unregistered horses, this means that age is represented to the best of the seller’s ability and knowledge.
e. The horse has passed a Coggins test (obtained a negative result) in the 6 months prior to sale day. Coggins papers will be given to Buyer upon payment.
CORRECTIONS OR CONDITIONS ANNOUNCED BEFORE OR DURING THE OPEN BIDDING PERIOD TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRIOR DESCRIPTIONS, AND THEREFORE CONDITIONS ANNOUNCED ONLINE, ON OUR APP, OR IN VERBAL OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATION BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER ARE ACCEPTED BY BUYER AND WILL NOT VOID, OR ALTER THE TERMS OF, ANY SALE.
PLEASE PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO ANNOUNCEMENTS AND PERSONALLY CONTACT US TO DISCUSS THE HORSES BEFORE YOU BID.
2) Bidding and Sales. The Sale is complete, and the risk of loss and responsibility for the horse pass to Buyer, when the online bidding window for the horse has closed.
3) Payment. Payment for all horse purchases and any related fees should be made to Diamond-McNabb, LLC. Personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks and some major credit cards (a surcharge of 2% will apply) are accepted. Please have personal identification available. All payment will be made in U. S. currency. Thank you.
4) Guarantees of Soundness and Good Fit. Diamond-McNabb, LLC wants to run an honest sale of quality horses. In an effort to help Buyers obtain the right horse for themselves, we offer the following Guarantees.
5) Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. This Agreement shall be controlled, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming. Venue for any action between the parties shall be in the Seventh Judicial District, Natrona County, Wyoming. Time is of the essence in the performance of the rights, remedies and obligations contained herein. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous and contemporaneous statements, negotiations, agreements, representations or understandings, whether written or oral.
6) Production Horse Amendments. The following conditions apply to all sale horses age 2 years and younger only:
i. Neither Diamond-McNabb nor other Sellers will offer a Good Fit Guarantee on these young horses. They may not be returned under this Guarantee.
Additional Notice: Please be aware that Wyoming law recognizes that there is “inherent risk” associated with equine activities, and that risk is assumed by the participant rather than the provider of the equine activity.
“Any person who takes part in any sport or recreational opportunity assumes the inherent risks in that sport or opportunity, whether those risks are known or unknown, and is legally responsible for any and all damage, injury or death to himself or other persons or property that results from the inherent risks in that sport or recreational opportunity.”
WS 1-1-121, 122 and 123.